- There are 2 manager/staff residences each with private facilities.
- Property fitted with 60 solar panels
- Inviting and tranquil beer garden
- Set on about half an acre in a charming town.
- 2 schools with all major services within 20 minutes’ drive
- Only 1.5 hours from an international airport
- 10 minutes from the local beach
The recently painted and refurbed front bar is fresh and appealing with a variety of old world paraphernalia adorning the walls. All the hard work has been done on this lovely, structurally sound building with nothing to do but enjoy your business.
Included in the sale is an 8 seater courtesy 'bus' for guest convenience.
The vendor will consider goods, land or house as partial payment (dependant on valuation).
Freehold Sale Price $750,000+SAV
Leasehold Sale available POA
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingN/A
City: SilkwoodState: Queensland
Pubs for Sale
Tourism, Leisure & Entertainment
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual RevenueN/A
Contact PersonSimon Johnson Price$750,000+SAV Year EstablishedN/A
Phone07 3106 3811 Cashflow$N/A EmployeesN/A