Warialda Newsagency is situated in Warialda, NSW established about 1920 and owned since 2005.
- The business is the main toy retailer in town.
- Only retailer of bicycle tubes, and do wheelchair tyres and tubes.
- Offer normal newsagency items including lotto, drinks, etc.
- Do bus and train bookings.
- The main area of the shop is about 85sqm.
- The toy area is about 36.5 sqm.
- There are 2 storerooms as well. The toy storeroom is about 11 sqm. The main storeroom and office are 24.5sqm
The shop is centrally located;
• Next door to the shire council
• 20 metres away is the bank
• Opposite the post office.
• Within 50m of 2 hotels, 2 garages, a pharmacy, police station, bakery, beauty salons, cafes, butcher shop, and a
large IGA supermarket.
• Primary School is on the next block and the front gate can be seen from my front door.
• The Catholic School is about 200m away.
• The high school is about 1 or 2km away.
• The Medical centre is probably 100m from the shop.
• Casual x1
• Owner x1 working 59 hours
Role of Owner
Am– mainly back office; banking, ordering, receiving stock,
printing reports, and paying bills.
Pm– Customer Service
• Monday– Friday 0800– 1700
• Saturday 0800– 1200
• Sunday 0800– 1100
• Facebook Page –inactive
• Newspower run adverts
• Shire Council
• Large & Small Local Businesses
• Combination of retired people and workers
Key Selling Points
• Only newsagency in town
• Easily run
• Centrally located
• Only photo printing (Kodak) in town
• Darrel Lea stockist and quite a few regulars
• Main suppliers of printer cartridges
• Main retailers of toys
• Only retailer on bicycle tubes
• Land area—381.1 sqm
• Building area—157 sqm
• Approximate age– 80
Freehold Sale Price $370,000 Plus SAV
ABM ID# 6303