- Total area of land 180 hectares
- Established vineyards planted approximately 126 hectares
- Vines consist of 28 different varietals with Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir being the largest number of vines planted.
- Water licence of 300 mega litres which comes from their supply of their underground bores and large dams.
- Fruit sold has attracted above district average prices and slightly higher for some well-known particular blocks.
- Domestic and International wine sales
- Cellar door and restaurant.
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingN/A