This Wine Bar Business For Sale located in the South Eastern suburbs has a unique business model - it offers an entertainment venue where customers can enjoy boutique wines and craft beers, while bringing their own food. Customers can order from local eateries or order via online food delivery apps (Ubereats or Menulog). The bar serve a selection of fine cheese platters.
This bar has a perfect location being close to the intersection of 2 main roads and is easily accessible by public transport - with 2 tram lines running close by, one running east/west and the other north/south. There is also a designated taxi rank and Uber pickup close by.
The bar has a near new fit out with a wine cellar feel and a cosy bar area with seating capacity for 45 inside and 25 outside in a courtyard (beer garden) and a further 12 outside.
The bar is very well appointed and has plumbed beer taps and lines. The outside area has a fully functioning wet bar and is the perfect spot all times of the year.
This wine bar has a fantastic business model as there is low overhead costs - there is no need to employ chefs or kitchen staff or buy perishable stock. The main focus is on selling high profit margin wines and alcohol.
• Trades 5 days: Wednesday to Friday 3-11pm, Saturday 1-11pm and Sunday 1-9pm.
• Vendor works in the business with 2 to 3 casual staff as needed.
• Fully licensed to 11pm
• Has live music every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night
• Has themed nights and special tasting nights
• Has an excellent website and makes good use of social media for marketing and has good rating across major review sites
• Average turnover of $6,400 per week
• Rent of only $773 per week for a large premises in fantastic location
• Lease of 3x3x3
Plenty of potential in this business as it is located in a growing area and has a growing client base as customers enjoy this concept of a night out enjoying fine wine, live music and food.
Ideal for someone looking for a business with a good work/lifestyle balance or looking to expand into this area.
Inspections will impress.
For more information and to arrange an inspection please contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at email@example.com
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingMoving Interstate