- Manufacture, deliver and sell Polish small goods including over 30 different sausages and hams.
- Goods made from all natural products, using the highest quality Australian pork.
- All products are made without any preservatives, additives, flavouring or colouring. Using traditional recipes and methods passed down through generations.
- The business operates from an immaculate and fully equipped factory and has an extensive list of quality plant and equipment including 2x cool-rooms, freezer, fridge, handtmann automatic sausage filler, industrial mincer, 200L meat mixer, 60L meat cutter, 200L meat tumbler, double trolley smoke house, wood smoke house, ice maker, brine injector machine, skinning machine, hand saws, etc.
- Land area 909m²
- Building area over 500m²
- The factory is strategically located in the centre of a rapidly growing town.
- The factory is in Mittagong and their retail deli is in Cartwright.
- They also attend markets in Canberra and Newcastle on a fortnightly basis and Brisbane once a month.
- General public
- European deli’s throughout NSW, ACT and Queensland
- The business is currently operated by the 2 vendors with 2 casual staff and 1 subcontractor.
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingN/A
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual RevenueN/A
Contact PersonSimon Johnson Price$2,400,000+SAV Year Established1985
Phone07 3106 3811 Cashflow$N/A Employees2 vendors,2 casual staff & 1 sub