- The business specialises in supply and installation of ceramic tiles, floating floors, vinyl flooring and carpets.
- They are the only local business capable of providing clients with the complete package-from initial style consultation, right through the installation process to the final finishing touches.
- Their spacious, air-conditioned showroom boasts the region’s most comprehensive range of ceramic tiles and floor coverings. An open plan design allows all products to be displayed effectively from one side of the showroom to the other, in a manner that captures the attention of the prospective purchaser.
- A well-organised warehouse, approximately 250m², divided into upper and lower storage areas.
- Multiple income streams
- The business enjoys a diverse range of clientele including Local, State and Federal Government Departments and instrumentalities, Universities and Schools, Hospitals and Aged Care Providers, domestic and commercial building companies, architects, shop fitters, property investors, home and bathroom renovators, handymen, ceramic tilers, plumbers and general public.
- The business is strategically located halfway between the two major centres in the region.
- The building provides ample Off-street customer parking and easy access for transport and delivery vehicles from a new bypass.
- The business is currently operated by the vendors with 4 full time and 2 casual staff.
- Monday to Friday 0700 – 1700
- Saturday 0830 – 1200
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingN/A
State: New South Wales
CategoryBuilding & Construction
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual Revenue$1,450,000
Contact PersonSimon Johnson Price$450,000+SAV Year Established2012
Phone07 3106 3811 Cashflow$N/A EmployeesOwner x 2, 4 full time and 2 casual