Products are sourced from renowned manufacturers across the globe and comply with safety standards required at construction, mining and other high-risk job sites. They also sell via distributors, resellers and key major end users.
Their own labelled products are wholesaled to major national distributors and regional resellers plus they have key accounts. They supply Government, construction, mining companies, independent workers and provide with safety gear to suit any requirements and budget preferences.
- The business is strategically located in a light industrial area with plenty of parking for customers
- Currently operated by a husband and wife team
- Trades on a 5 days per week basis with appointments only
- Very high customer satisfaction level resulting in a large customer return rate
- Orders are generally emailed and enquiries can be handled off site
The vendors are happy to assist with training procedures and all relevant practices to ensure a smooth transition.
Leasehold Sale Price $550,000+SAV
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingRetirement
CategoryBuilding & Construction
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual RevenueN/A
Contact PersonSimon Johnson Price$550,000+SAV Year Established1998
Phone07 3106 3811 Cashflow$N/A EmployeesOwners x2