Rivers Edge Caravan Park is situated in Tailem Bend, a progressive river town on the Murray River in South Australia. It is located approximately 100km south-east of Adelaide.
The purchase of this popular Caravan and Tourist Park offers the ideal tree-change lifestyle, giving all year round income.
- 3 Star Caravan Park set on 10.10ha with river frontage.
- From its elevated position, the park has stunning river corridor views.
- The property has 385m of cliff top and 200m of river access.
- High occupancy rate
- Excellent opportunity to further development and growth.
- The secluded lagoon can be transformed into a marina.
- Great range of self-contained accommodation options, including 2 x Spa Villas, 1 x 2 bedroom and 1 x 3 bedroom villas, Clifftop Cabins, Studio Cabins, Budget Cabins and Vans.
This well-developed Caravan Park is relatively easy to manage and the current owners operate the business with just 4 additional staff.
The vendors are of the opinion that the business can be run by a couple or a family.
The business is strategically located with the main entrance facing Princess Highway adjacent to the Caltex Service Station.
Included in this sale is a 3 bedroom Manager’s residence and booking office. The Manager’s residence has a spacious kitchen, dining, lounge, bathroom, workshop and shed.
Freehold Sale Price $2,500,000
ABM ID #6227