- The business is a combination of a General Store, Fuel, Post Office and Newsagency.
- The business carries a good range of everyday items, dry goods, fresh seasonal vegetables, fresh and frozen meats, milk & bread, cigarettes, ice, newspapers, postcards, maps, clothing, Golden Casket Scratchies, fishing equipment and bottled gas refills.
- Takeaway food including burgers, cooked chooks, sandwiches, pizza and fish ‘n’ chips.
- The business also sells S3 Pharmacist licensed products such as ‘pharmacy only’ lines.
- Prime position and is only 300 meters from the beach.
- Seaforth is a seaside township in the Mackay region of Queensland. Seaforth is approximately 41km north of Mackay.
- The property measures 887m² with the building occupying 426m².
- Loyal locals, tourists travelling through the region, scenic travellers, grey nomads and enthusiasts.
- The business is currently operated by the two owners and seven casual staff members.
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingN/A
City: SeaforthState: Queensland
Supermarkets or Grocery Stores
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual Revenue$803,249
Contact PersonSimon Johnson Price$850,000+SAV Year Established1950
Phone07 3106 3811 Cashflow$N/A Employees2 owners, 7 casual