Auto Caffé is a Melbourne based mobile food catering business established over 20 years – trading at major events, festivals and locations in and around Melbourne - including Royal Melbourne Show, major stadiums and Melbourne Grand Prix.
The fleet consists of seven custom built vans and two refrigerated service trucks (Isuzu 525 & Isuzu 300), offering coffee & donuts, through to full service fast food. All vans have current health registration within the City of Melbourne.
Auto Caffé has made a substantial investment in developing its name in the market place, building a first-class fleet of mobile vans and establishing a loyal client base.
A storage yard and warehouse equipped with commercial freezer is available for lease in Williamstown. The space accommodates the vans and equipment necessary to ensure smooth logistic support.
Auto Caffé has a number of key strengths that make it an appealing investment opportunity for a prospective buyer. It is a cash-based business with low working capital requirements. It’s highly scalable according to demand with low fixed overheads and fast stock turnaround.
Key investment features are as follows:
* Brand name with strong associated goodwill built over 20 years
* Cash driven business with strong profitability and cashflow
* Diversity of income streams across events and clients
* Loyal and long-established client base
* Well appointed sites at all events ensuring strong traffic volumes
* Large number of high quality, well appointed mobile catering units enabling the business to service multiple events
* Popular menu with excellent mix of hot and cold food capabilities
* A well located and appointed warehouse site (available for lease)
* 2014/15 financial year turnover was approximately $1 million
For more information on the fleet,
* visit autocaffe.com.au/
* email firstname.lastname@example.org
Asking price $600,000
Possibility of splitting as follows:
Donut & Coffee vans with one refrigerated truck $300,000
- or -
Two large food vans with one refrigerated truck $300,000
Market Conditions & CompetitionA trending industry of outdoor food trucks has opened more and more opportunities for business like ours to thrive and develop.
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingRetirement
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual Revenue$Approx 1 million
Contact PersonTony and Mary Reed Price$500,000 - $750,000 Year Established1996
Phone0419 969 796 Cashflow$N/A EmployeesTwo full time, 15 casual