- Quality engineering equipment which is then on sold to predominantly the steam and process industries.
- They also import equipment for the Ply wood and general woodworking industries as well.
- Products include the likes of boiler gauges and valves, gasket materials, sealing products, wood chippers and shredders, veneer splicers, woodworking knives and saw blades and sanding belts.
- The products are sourced from overseas manufacturers and sold via direct contact with this business or via their large base of resellers.
- All day to day operations and warehousing is done from the 771m² warehouse in Stafford.
- The warehouse is ideally located close to main roads with the Port of Brisbane and Brisbane Airport both within a 15 – 30min drive.
- Located approximately 6km from the Brisbane CBD.
- Clientele include local, National and International clients from the likes of New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Fiji.
- Steam, Process, Ply Wood and Woodworking industries.
- The business is efficiently operated by the vendor with the assistance of 2 full-time and 2 part-time employees.
- Monday to Thursday 0730 - 1600
- Friday 0730 - 1400
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingN/A
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual Revenue$1,200,000 approx
Contact PersonSimon Johnson Price$475,000+SAV Year EstablishedN/A
Phone07 3106 3811 Cashflow$N/A Employees1 x Owne, 2FT, 2PT