This successful family owned business maintains 100% equity in its assets and is one of the longest remaining firms in the Mackay region. The business is regarded in the earthmoving and construction industry as a reliable excavating, pipe laying and maintenance contractors.
This business has been independently value at $30,000,000 plus
Products & Services:
• Provides excavating services, breakwater building, heavy demolition, asbestos removal, haulage transportation, truck and trailer tippers, semi-trailer tippers and equipment of any type.
• Their services also include marine and riverine armour rock protection, design, supply and install. They specialise in construction of levies and stream alignment works across Queensland.
• Extensive and fully owned fleet of machinery consists of supply trucks, loaders, bulldozers, bobcats, compactors and dumpers.
• Licensed demolition and asbestos removal contactors.
• They are actively involved in a Large Quarrying Operations in addition to pipelines, sea walls, flood mitigation and drainage.
• Involved in numerous civil and government construction projects, utility repairs, maintenance and installations.
• Located approximately 15km from Mackay CBD.
• The large administration and service/storage depot is located on a spacious block of land measuring 10,010m², including main office building, 2 separate workshops/warehouses, secondary office building, open sided shed, sandblast shed, paint booth and residential accommodation.
• The sale includes a clean diorite basalt quarry with associated infrastructure. There is approximately 50 years supply of diorite basalt within the quarry.
• Includes local councils and government, mining companies, private businesses etc
• Currently operated by 3 vendors with 2 full time staff and 7-12 casual staff.
• All staff are well trained and fully inducted in the operation and application of all machinery.
The vendors are of the opinion that this business ideally would suit someone with strong managerial skills and industry qualifications. Alternatively, the business can continue to be operated by the presently employed Operations Manager.
Freehold Sale Price $30,000,000
ABM ID #6130