- Specialises in the manufacture of pre-mix and pre cast concrete
- Lay and finish concrete where necessary
- Dry hire their trucks to major concrete plants when needed
- This business achieves huge returns from a turnover in excess of $2million.
- The business is located in a light industrial area of Jamestown on Wenham Road.
- The property measures 7,700m² with easy access for trucks.
- Regular clients include major builders and companies working on large projects in the area such as windfarms, tunnels, culverts & house slabs.
- The business supplied concrete to the Tesla’s lithium ion battery plant located near the town.
- The business is currently operated by the 2 owners with 3 full-time staff.
- The owners, on average, work 50 hours per week combined.
Freehold Sale Price $857,000+SAV
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingN/A
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual Revenue$2,000,000
Contact PersonSimon Johnson Price$857,000+SAV Year Established2004
Phone07 3106 3811 Cashflow$N/A EmployeesN/A