Large well fit out Chinese Restaurant for sale in Warrnambool - the gateway to the Great Ocean Road. This Asian Restaurant has a high profile, main street location in the city. Being one of the largest cities in South West Victoria, Warrnambool is a regional service centre and the place where the rural population goes to for services, dining and entertainment.
It is also a very popular holiday destination and the city hosts many annual sporting activities and festivals that are very well attended.
• Restaurant occupies 2 shop premises
• Has seating capacity for 160 inside
• Well equipped with 2 kitchens and 3 cool rooms
• Fully Licensed till 1am
• Offers dine in and takeaway
• Vendor works part time with 5 full time staff
• Restaurant opens 6 days: Wednesday to Monday for lunch at 11:30am to 2pm and dinner at 5pm to 9pm. Closed on Tuesdays
• Strong turnover of $650,000 pa
• Rent of $1,420 per week for 2 premises
• Secure lease of 3x3x3
Tour operators bring tour groups to this restaurant for meals. Lots of potential here, as tourism increases and more tourists come to this area.
This restaurant presents great opportunity for an owner operator or investor. It can be run under management as there are staff in place to continue operations
For more information and to organise an inspection contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 9566 7300 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingMoving to Melbourne
City: WarrnamboolState: Victoria
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual Revenue$650,000
Contact PersonChris Panagiotidis Price$250000 Year Established7
Phone+61395667300 Cashflow$N/A EmployeesVendor works part time with 5 full time staff