Coffeeart cafe/restaurant has an extensive menu range covering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Their menu includes general cafe fare as well as an extensive range of traditional Vietnamese and Western dishes. They are well-known for their great coffee and enjoy loyal patronage as a result. They use the popular Sell approximately 7-10 kilograms Aromas coffee per week.
- Seating inside for 16-20 and a further 32-35 people outside.
- The kitchen is predominantly stainless steel with all the appliances to handle the current menu.
- Excellent street frontage and highly visible position on the main street of Maclean.
- Plenty of off-street parking for customers.
- Owner operated with the help of casual staff.
- Open Tuesday – Sunday.
- Turnover - $3,000+ per week pre COVID-19.
Maclean is a beautiful riverside town in the Clarence Valley region of the NSW North Coast. It is a popular holiday destination and is a family orientated town. The town itself is on the Clarence River which is popular for all water sports, fishing etc.
The business would best suit someone with a passion for producing high quality food and also has excellent people skills.
Leasehold Sale Price $150,000+SAV
ABM ID #6254