*Make an Offer*
Developed as a social enterprise, this cafe business has become a popular eating establishment in Preston. It occupies a prime position on a major road through the area. There is plenty of passing traffic daily and it is very easily accessible by public transport with a tram stop steps away from the front door.
Easy to prepare menu serving healthy and tasty food. The cafe uses local, seasonal produce and specialty products from local suppliers. Set up with sustainability in mind, the cafe emphasises recycling and composting and supports a number of charitable enterprises.
• The warm inviting interior seats 26 with seating for a further 4 outside.
• Run by 1 full time staff and 3 part time staff, the vendor only works a few hours per week
• Trades 7 days: Monday to Sunday 7am to 4pm for breakfast and lunch
• Sells 20 kg coffee per week
• Fully licensed to 11pm
• Has a Commercial kitchen and one parking spot downstairs
• Provides catering and is an ideal venue for functions (birthdays, corporate dinners, fundraisers, Christmas parties)
• Turning over $8,000 per week
• Rent of $428 per week including GST
• Secure lease of 2x5x5
• Excellent website and good use of social media for marketing
Easy business to operate and can be run under management.
For more information and to arrange an inspection contact Chris Panagiotidis or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or via email at email@example.com
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingMoving Interstate