- Medical license for 1; potential for other practitioners to share the premises.
- With the emphasis on paediatric (teenagers & young adult) patients. Increasing number of adult patients.
- Treatments include: Straightwire technique, surgical cases, Invisalign, Aligner treatments, Insignia, functional appliances, removable appliances.
- 3 clinical days from 9am-5pm, potential for expansion
- Well-trained staff
- Practice is located in Ballarat, a large regional city in Victoria with a population of approximately 100,000.
- Main street location, opposite 2 large private colleges and walking distance to other secondary & primary schools.
- Over 5000 students with 2km of practice
- Services large areas surrounding Ballarat
- 7 main rooms
- 2 surgeries that are well equipped; one has a Belmont chair, the other has 2 Sirona chairs
- Reception/office & large waiting room
- Sterilising room with Melag, Sirona and Statime sterilisers
- Laboratory fitted with a Lythos scanner and Clinical Medit scanner and gaming laptop, a curved screen display for multiple programmes at once.
- Separate customer and staff bathrooms and toilet. Staff bathroom has a shower
- Laundry with shower, washing machine, model trimmer & laboratory tools
- Open plan staff dining/ kitchen area
- Back office
- Secure storage for medical records and associated needs
- 4 car parks including 1 secure garaged space
- Off street parking
- website www.smilesthatsparkle.com.au and www.ballaratbraces.com.au
- Registered domain names
- Yellow pages print & online advertising
- Local sponsorships and local advertising
- Excellent "word of mouth" referrals
- Lease negotiable. $45,00pa plus outgoings
- Potential to sublet rooms
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingN/A