- Huge range of savoury pasties, pies, speciality cakes including celebration cakes, donuts, tarts and breads (including sourdough breads)
- Gluten free and vegan products
- The shop front sells cold drinks, tea & coffee (12kg of coffee sold per week)
- The kitchen itself is of commercial standard and has all the ovens, mixers, slicers, cold room etc.
- Numerous awards for their pies and pasties, cakes and breads over many years, with the newly introduced vegan pasty winning a silver medal at the National Bakers Association of Australian competition in Queensland in June 2018.
- Strategically located in a local Shopping Centre which is on the main street of McLaren Vale.
- McLaren Vale is approximately 40km south of the Adelaide CBD
- Customers can dine in or takeaway
- A mix of local businesses, local schools, tourists and locals
- The business is currently operated by the vendors with 4 full time and 13 casual staff
- Monday - Friday 0600 - 1700
- Saturday 0600 - 1600
- Sunday 0700 - 1530
Market Conditions & CompetitionN/A
Training & SupportN/A
Reason for SellingRetirement
City: Mclaren ValeState: South Australia
Weekly RevenueN/A Monthly RevenueN/A Annual Revenue$1,000,000
Contact PersonSimon Johnson Price$595,000+SAV Year EstablishedN/A
Phone07 3106 3811 Cashflow$N/A Employees4 full time plus 13 casuals